Written By Jhoanna de Guzman - Facebook: @jhoanna.deguzman17
When I find myself asking about why I am faced with this kind of situation, I always remember a friend who would remind me about God saying, “For now we know in part.”
When I question God about the bad things that have happened to me and ask Him for answers. I would read my bible. Suddenly, a passage appears saying, “For now we know in part.”
When I get impatient on things, a still small voice would tell me, “For now we know in part.”
“For we know in part, and we prophesy in part [for our knowledge is fragmentary and incomplete]. - Amplified Bible (AMP)”
This is a good passage found in the bible for people who always tend to fast forward things. Who would not be guilty on this? I know we all are.
Very few of us realizes that everything has an end and an appointed term.
It takes so much work and persistence for us to wait and have faith.
Well, we’re just a human.
Nevertheless. why is it really that God didn’t allow us to see the whole picture?
1. It’s not a sin to not know everything. We should not feel like we must have an answer for every question.
2. God’s purpose is always accomplished ultimately at the spiritual level. We should never forget that our faith should not rest in ourselves, but in the living God and His word.
3. God will reveal His plan and purpose to us step by step. We are called to trust him day by day. Very rarely does he give insight into the plan he has for us.
4. God wants to be the pilot of our life. Be his co-pilot.
5. God wants us to trust him. Trust him that all things work together for good. Only when we are face to face with God will we see the whole picture. Until then we will only know in part.
` People would always look for answers. But day in and day out, we might be walking in this world, disappointed, cos wherever we go, we won’t find them.
We must learn not to look for it to people, we don’t even need to look for it. God said, “Just Wait”.
Whatever comes, let it come. Whatever situation you are in, whether it’s sunny or its raining in your life right now. You need to put your faith on a solid rock. If it’s sunny, thank Him. If it’s raining, you are in dire need to love the rain. For the mean time.
Everything will fall into place. Be patient.
One day, you will talk about your questions as a thing of past and you will figured out, you are stronger now than the things you have kept In for so long.
One day, when you watch the rain fall, you will understand it all. That will be the day you finally learn to say, “So this is what you meant God…”